Sunday, December 23, 2007

What Harry and I saw in the Rennaissance Hotel Bar in London

We sat there watching TV and drinking scotch after a airport-voucher-provided-dinner at the `Brasserie Buffet.´ (We missed our connecting flight on account of the pilot arriving over an hour late at the airport in SeaTac and had to stay overnite in London) To be honest we were nearly falling asleep so I am not sure that it really happened. It played twice in the space of 15 minutes on a show called `Countdown to Christmas: Duets!´ :

Christmas Miracle


Then this played and I felt, perhaps, that the world liked me after all. Was I being directly addressed? Does anyone else find this as creepy as I do? And what's up with the chick (?) driving the sleigh?? A Tim and Eric Merry Christmas predecessor.

And I wanted to die, thus complete.


This gift is as close as I get to Christmas Cheer.

Also, the airline lost one of our bags. I may never see my favorite painted blazer again.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Thank you Jason and Harry! Still giving the gift of music...even if some of the players are disturbing. Keep them coming! Kristen